VividGro is seeking an experienced financial analyst based in Chicago, IL.
VividGro is an Agricultural Technology (Ag Tech) firm that is rooted in energy efficient LED lighting solutions developed by Lighting Science Group Corporation (LSG). LSG has over 400 patents in their diversified portfolio and an engineering and R&D team that has developed lighting solutions for, among other applications, the International Space Station. In furtherance of the commitment to sustainability VividGro has embraced the indoor farming and cultivation markets and is expanding its business to offer solutions rather than just lights. In development and acquisition are Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and photometric pathogen identification solutions for the industry that can be packaged with lighting solutions or sold as a stand-alone service based offering that automates the growing process.
- Assist with all aspects of accounting and finance including month-end close and financial reporting, ensuring P&L accuracy.
- Assist with cash planning, budgeting, forecasting, and capex justification.
- Other special projects & analyses as assigned.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Solid command of GAAP and interplay between financial statements.
- Microsoft Excel power user.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong process orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience, required.
- Pre-employment background check, required.
- Master’s Degree in related field, a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Imparts enthusiasm and true passion for VividGro product and mission.
- Works and inspires others to work at their highest performance levels.
- Entrepreneurial and willing to take hands-on approach to drive outcome.
Integrity and Trust
- Consistent, with honesty and fairness.
- Worthy of trust.
- Credibility is built upon integrity and professionalism.
- Ethics are never compromised.
Listening and Communication
- Entirely approachable.
- Actively listens, translates and reacts objectively, even in stressful interchanges.
- Communicates with clarity (including project objectives) and appropriately for the audience.
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year