Powerful, light-weight and energy efficient with extremely low heat, the new Grobar™ is ideal for a variety of horticultural applications. One 4’ linear luminaire can replace two HO 54W T5 bulbs with better spectrum for your plants. Weighing in at only 19 ounces, the Grobar is so lightweight that it can be mounted directly to the ceiling, in racks or in groups of three with our brackets. A three light kit has superior par levels and 60% less power usage than T5 fixtures that use six 54W HO bulbs. Wet-rated and available in two and four-foot lengths, the GroBar™ is the ideal choice of horticulturists for seed, clone and veg.
- Lightweight Design: Low profile, robust polymer construction provides quick and easy installation of this high output light source.
- Cost Effective: Costs 50% less per input watt than other LED grow linears/bars.
- Energy-Efficient: As much as 60% energy savings compared to fluorescent and HID lighting options.
- Mountable: Ships with flush mount hardware clips for fast and clean surface mounting. *Optional brackets available to create a 3-light fixture.
- Flexibility: Easy to connect multiple fixtures on one circuit.
- Wet Rated: Wet-rated and available in 2′ and 4′ lengths.
Stock in custom brackets are available in multiple configurations.
Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives for more details.